How it Works
- A "Blaze" ability only activates at the beginning of each of your attacks, if you have more rear-guards than your opponent does at that point. When it does, all of your vanguards become blazing state, and they remain in blazing state until end of turn.
Effect Use Timing
- "When (unit) becomes blazing..." refers to when the specified unit changes from not being in blazing state to being in blazing state in order to be activated.
- "If (unit) is blazing..." refers to whether the specified unit is in blazing state at that moment after being activated.
List of Cards
- Dragon Dancer, Karin
- Dragon Dancer, Marcel
- Dragon Knight, Fallel
- Dragon Knight, Nadel
- Dragon Knight, Naim
- Dragon Knight, Roia
- Dragon Knight, Tahir
- Escort Dragon Attendant, Reas
- Flare Trooper, Dumjid
- Apex Dragon Mage, Kinnara
- Dragon Knight, Mbudi
- Dragon Knight, Nadim
- Dragon Knight, Shakur
- Dragon Knight, Ysaar
- Wyvern Strike, Heineger
- Dragon Fang Chain-shots, Sutherland
- Dragon Knight, Basuit
- Dragonic Blademaster "Kouen"
- Wyvern Strike, Galgi
- Wyvern Strike, Jaugo
- Flare Arms, Ziegenburg
- Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon, Accend Grave Dragon
- Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon, Dragonic Blademaster "Taiten"
List of Support Cards
- The kanji "竜炎" (Ryūen) can be translated as either "Dragon Flame" or "Dragon's Flame".
- In the anime, the vanguard that's in blazing state is seen different ways.
- GC Episode 32 shows the vanguard emit a fiery aura.
- NX Episode 10 shows the vanguard's weapon emit a fiery aura instead.
- NX Episode 31 shows the vanguard emit a dark ashes-like aura.
- NX Episode 41 shows the vanguard emits the environment with a fiery aura.
- NX Episode 48 shows that both vanguard and the rear guards becomes blazing (although the rear-guards themselves are unable to actually become blazing state).