- When you use its Ultimate Break, it attacks all of your opponent's front-row units until the end of that turn.
- Similar to the original Vermilion:
- THE BLOOD attacks all 3 units at the same time.
- Attacked units cannot intercept.
- Twin Drive only once.
- Each unit is to be guarded separately.
- Perfect Guards can only be used on one unit.
- If hit, you may activate Helena's skill for the number of hits. (Eg. If hit twice, may drop 1 card and draw 1 card twice.)
- Mandala Lord and Shirayuki 's skills affect all battles Vermillion is engaged in, meaning Mandala Lord/Shirayuki lower the power of THE BLOOD for all 3 units, not just one.