|“||Seek the Mate!||”|
Many cards appear sharing artworks side by side, and each have the half of Legion symbol in a corner of the card frame, with the exception of some.
The main vanguard who performs Legion is called "Legion Leader", and the mate is called "Legion Mate". "Seek Mate" refers to the legion leader's ability to perform Legion.
How it Works
Legion works as a way to have two vanguards in one. It is an [ACT] ability: Your vanguard may return four cards (normal unit or trigger unit) from your drop zone to your deck once, search your deck for the "Legion MAte" (its name appears marked in red), placing it at the left on the same vanguard circle, and combining both units into a single vanguard. Afterwards, for the rest of the game, those two units attack together at the same time (called "Legion Attack"), combining their power totals.
A vanguard that is Legion is still considered a single vanguard, and you still can...
- Boost it by unit in the back row. In that, you must choose which of the two units to boost (for units like Wingal Brave that requires boosting specific names).
- Ride a unit on top of it. In that case, both units become soul and both unit were rode.
Also, don't forget that...
- When the attack of your vanguard in Legion hits a vanguard, it deals damage equal to your Legion Leader's critical. Also, the attack only counts as a single hit, not two hits.
- Units such as Knight of Loyalty, Bedivere can activate its effects if your vanguard in Legion has a mate that can fulfill the requirements.
- The legion mate's abilities restricted to (VC) only can be activated since it is on (VC) with its legion leader.
- A legion leader can only perform Legion once regardless in which way it was achieved; if a player wishes to perform another Legion and/or return four cards to the deck, he/she must first ride a new vanguard that can Legion.
- If a legion mate is removed from (VC) due to an effect, the player must ride a new vanguard in order to perform Legion since its old vanguard has already performed Legion.
List of Cards
|Holy Edge Celestial, Malchidael||Dosage Celestial, Asmodel|
|Blue Storm Marine General, Michael||Blue Storm Marine General, Milos|
|Blue Storm Marine General, Zaharias||Blue Storm Marine General, Ianis|
|Blue Storm Wave Dragon, Tetra-burst Dragon||Blue Storm Marine General, Starless|
|Duo, Fall in Heart Victoria||Duo, Fall in Heart Quincy|
|Dream Team, Madre||Dream Team, Dios|
|Rising Star, Trois||Top Idol, Riviere|
|Amon's Leader, Astaroth||Demon World Marquis, Amon|
|Psychicer of Ash, Hadar||Psychicer of Dust, Izaya|
|Nixie Number Dragon||Steam Knight, Zangu|
|Ruin Disposal Dragon||Steam Knight, Puzur-ili|
|Witch Doctor of the Dead Sea, Negrobolt||Dragon Undead, Ghoul Dragon|
|Young Pirate Noble, Pinot Noir||Beauty Pirate, Pinot Blanc|
|Hot-blooded Professor, Guru Tiger||Capable Assistant, Guru Wolf|
|Magic Scientist, Tester Fox||Illusion Scientist, Researcher Fox|
|Machining Tarantula mk II||Machining Hornet mk II|
|Onmyo Stealth Rogue, Seimei||Transformation Stealth Rogue, Kuzunoha|
|Carnation Musketeer, Rikhard||Carnation Musketeer, Pertti|
|Lycoris Musketeer, Vera||Lycoris Musketeer, Saul|
|Peony Musketeer, Martina||Peony Musketeer, Toure|
|Marine Raizer Anchor Arm||Marine Raizer High Torpedo|
|Phoenix Raizer Drill Wing||Phoenix Raizer Flame Wing|
|Ultimate Raizer Mega-flare||Ultimate Raizer Dual-flare|
|Shura Stealth Dragon, Mantoracongo||Shura Stealth Dragon, Daranicongo|
|Battle Sister, Jelly||Battle Sister, Pudding|
|Goddess of the Treasured Mirror, Ohirume||CEO Amaterasu|
|Cracking Beast Tamer||Barking Sky Tiger|
|Bloody Ogle||Frozen Ogle|
|Dudley Moses||Dudley Monti|
|Emerald Blaze||Silver Blaze|
|Ancient Dragon, Magmaarmor||Ancient Dragon, Night Armor|
|Ancient Dragon, Tyrannoquake||Ancient Dragon, Tyrannobite|
List of Support Cards
- Blue Storm Cadet, Anos
- Blue Storm Marine General, Milos
- Blue Storm Marine General, Starless
- Blue Storm Soldier, Tempest Boarder
- Mola Mola Soldier of the Blue Storm Fleet
- Metalborg, Bulldump
- Metalborg, Iunbot
- Metalborg, Mech Rogue
- Metalborg, Ur Buster
- Metalborg, Valen Grader
- Regalia of Congratulations, Preach Angel
- Regalia of Fertility, Freyja
- Regalia of Prayers, Pray Angel
- Boardgal Liberator
- Flaming Passion Liberator, Guido
- Hantgal Liberator
- Koronagal Liberator
- Liberator, Blessing Arrow Angel
- Liberator, Lawful Trumpeter
- Liberator of Dignity, Elidos
- Nalegal Liberator
- Twin Axe Liberator, Bassia
- Shower Liberator, Trahern
- Perdition Dragon, Tinder Spear Dracokid
- Perdition Dragon Knight, Ilham
- Perdition Dragon Knight, Sahar
- Perdition Dragon Knight, Sheer
- Perdition Wyvern, Boom
- Perdition Wyvern, Grue
- Minuscule Star-vader, Mayoron
- Shot Mark Star-vader, Rhenium
- Silence Star-vader, Dilaton
- Star-vader, Bravefang
- Star-vader, Butterfly Effect
- Star-vader, Crumble Mare
- Star-vader, Robin Knight
- Star-vader, Sinister Eagle
- Star-vader, Sword Viper
- Brawler, Fighting Dracokid
- Brawler, Lightning Rider
- Brawler, Starring Dracokid
- Brawler, Yojin
- Military Brawler, Lisei
- Naga Brawler, Kadloo
- Prodigy Brawler, Kotensho
- Tonfa Brawler, Arc
- Violent Brawler, Shuki
- Hydrangea Musketeer, Ivar
- Gypsophila Musketeer, Raisa
- Lycoris Musketeer, Saul
- Narcissus Musketeer, Joachim
- Peony Musketeer, Toure
- Advance Party Seeker, File
- Brave Stride Seeker, Cherin
- Combined Strength Seeker, Locrinus
- Flail Seeker, Isbuzzard
- Great Crossbow Seeker, Gildas
- Provocation Seeker, Blumenthal
- Seeker, Hartmy
- Seeker, Rune Eagle
- Sibergal Seeker
Frequently Asked Question
- Question: What kind of ability is "Legion"?
Answer: "Legion" is an ability that calls a Mate to fight together. The Mate is put on the left of the vanguard circle, their power is combined when attack.
- Question: How long does a Legion last?
Answer: The Legion last the whole game, unless you ride into a different vanguard.
- Question: What happens when another unit rides them?
Answer: When they're being rode, the units which are in Legion are put into the soul.
- Question: The critical of both units in Legion is combined?
Answer: The amount that is combined is only the power. There are no changes in critical and drive check.
- Question: Can Legion Mate's when-placed timing ability be used?
Answer:Since the Mate is being placed on (VC), any "when this unit is placed on (RC)" abilities cannot be used.
- Question: When attacking an opponent's vanguard in Legion, what will happen to the power?
Answer: Since the combined power is only during its attack, so the amount of power for the vanguard with Legion when receiving an attack is the amount of its original power (plus any trigger effect or any other abilities― anything excluding the Legion's power effect).
- Question: Can the Mate be attacked as well?
Answer: The Mate cannot be attacked.
- Question: After performing a Legion, must the deck be shuffled?
Answer: After performing a Legion, please shuffle the deck.
- Question: What does 「このユニットは１度だけ」(Only once, this unit may) from Legion mean?
Answer: It means, that unit may, only once during the game, return four cards from your drop zone to deck, and perform Legion. If the specified card (Mate) is not in the deck, means it failed to perform Legion, and that unit cannot use that ability for rest of that game.
- Question: Both of my units in Legion on (VC) also count as my vanguard?
Answer: Yes, both of them also counts as your vanguard.
- Question: If I have less than 4 cards in the drop zone, can I perform Legion?
Answer: No, you can't perform Legion without 4 or more cards in the drop zone. Because you will have not enough cards to return back to the deck to perform Legion.
- The kanji「双闘」for Legion may be translated as "Dual Battle".
- The kanji「盟友」for Mate may be translated as "Ally".