The archetype mainly focuses on mantaining consistent field advantage by retiring their own units to Superior Call Musketeers from the top of the deck, thus allowing them to exchange weaker units for stronger ones. Some of their units also return Musketeers in the drop zone back into the deck for even more Superior Calls. Following Booster Set 16: Legion of Dragons & Blades, there is also some emphasis on loading the drop zone, so as to provide fodder for both Legion cards and "White Lily Musketeer, Cecilia".
Who are the Musketeers?
The expert Bioroids that serve only the Guardian Dragon and Lord of the green country, "Neo Nectar". Their body composition is closer to plants compared to any other, and they can fight by extending ivy and vines from their bodies.
As a sign of loyalty, they entrusted their "Heart Flower", the core of the Bioroid to their Lord, and swore to risk their lives, continue to fight for their Lord as long as they live.
List of "Musketeer" Cards
- Blue Rose Musketeer, Ernst (Stand)
- Hibiscus Musketeer, Hanah (Heal)
- Lotus Musketeer, Liana (Draw)
- Night Queen Musketeer, Daniel (Critical)
- Anemone Musketeer, Susanna
- Camellia Musketeer, Tamara
- Dandelion Musketeer, Mirkka
- Hydrangea Musketeer, Ivar
- Lily of the Valley Musketeer, Rebecca
- Moth Orchid Musketeer, Christie
- Red Rose Musketeer, Antonio
- Tulip Musketeer, Mina
- Water Lily Musketeer, Ruth
- Bellflower Musketeer, Evelina
- Carnation Musketeer, Berutti
- Cherry Blossom Musketeer, Augusto
- Lily of the Valley Musketeer, Kaivant
- Licorice Musketeer, Saul
- Narcissus Musketeer, Joachim
- Pansy Musketeer, Sylvia
- Peony Musketeer, Thule
- Tulip Musketeer, Almira
- White Rose Musketeer, Alberto