This archetype mainly focus on superior calling Musketeer units from the top of the deck, and then returning them to deck from the drop zone (using Cecilia's Limit Break). This helps to set up a better field by recycling weaker units.
Who are the Musketeers?
The expert Bioroids that serve only the Guardian Dragon and Lord of the green country, "Neo Nectar". Their body composition is closer to plants compared to any other, and they can fight by extending ivy and vines from their bodies.
As a sign of loyalty, they entrusted their "Heart Flower", the core of the Bioroid to their Lord, and swore to risk their lives, continue to fight for their Lord as long as they live.
List of "Musketeer" Cards
- Blue Rose Musketeer, Ernest (Stand)
- Hibiscus Musketeer, Hanah (Heal)
- Night Queen Musketeer, Daniel (Critical)
- Dandelion Musketeer, Mirkka
- Lily of the Valley Musketeer, Rebecca
- Red Rose Musketeer, Antonio
- Tulip Musketeer, Mina
- Water Lily Musketeer, Ruth
- Cherry Blossom Musketeer, Augusto
- Lily of the Valley Musketeer, Kaivant
- Pansy Musketeer, Sylvia
- Tulip Musketeer, Almira
- White Rose Musketeer, Alberto