How it Works
"Resist" makes the unit possessing it unable to be chosen by the effects of your opponent's cards that explicitly say "choose" in the sentence, as long as the unit is on one of the specified circles. Even if you are the one who chooses, that unit still cannot be chosen since the effect comes from one of your opponent's cards.
List of Cards
- Dreamlight Unicorn (VC/RC/GC)
- Battle Siren, Melania (VC/RC/GC)
- Battle Siren, Orthia (VC/RC/GC)
- Blue Storm Marine General, Milos (VC/RC/GC)
- Flash-roll Commando (VC/RC/GC)
- Recon-in-force Orca Soldier (VC/RC/GC)
- Ideal Walking Weather, Emilia (VC/RC/GC)
- Dark Element, Dizmel (GC)
- Cosmic Hero, Grandvolver (VC/RC/GC)
- Cornerstone Gear Turtle (VC/RC/GC)
- Steam Maiden, Ishin (VC/RC/GC)
- Twice-talented Gear Hound (VC/RC/GC)
- Dark Metal Chameleon (VC/RC/GC)
- Foot Brawler, Teiroc (VC/RC/GC)
- Battle Sister, Rusk (VC/RC/GC)
List of Support Cards
List of Anti-support Cards
Frequently Asked Question
- Question: The ability to "choose multiple units, and this unit battles them in one attack", can I choose to attack a unit with "Resist"?
Answer: Yes, you may. This is because the ability is to change "the rules of choosing units to be attacked" during the battle phase.
- The kanji "抵抗" (Teikō) means "Resistance".