"Seal Dragons" (
Their playstyle revolves around retiring the opponent's units and replacing them with Grade 2 units from the deck, which they then use to their advantage through effects that prevent intercepting and give them bonuses based on the number of the opponent's Grade 2 units.
The Seal Dragons are...
The generic term for the dragons who have been sealed and imprisoned by the direct order of the Emperor for various reasons. The degree and means of sealing are different than that of Dungaree.They are housed and imprisoned in a vast prison deep underground called the "Magma Prison", under direct supervision, with twice as many locks and seals as normal criminals. However, in order to counter the invasion of "Link Joker", several warriors were discharged from the prison temporarily and allowed to fight, with some of their seals weakened. As well, the stage of the seal is different which each convict.
List of "Seal Dragon" Cards
- Egg Prison Seal Dragon Knight
- Seal Dragon, Artpique (Draw)
- Seal Dragon, Biella (Critical)
- Seal Dragon, Dobby (Stand)
- Seal Dragon, Shirting (Heal)
- Seal Dragon, Tarpaulin Dracokid (Critical)
- Seal Dragon, Terrycloth
- Explosive Claw Seal Dragon Knight
- Seal Dragon, Birdseye
- Seal Dragon, Chambray
- Seal Dragon, Doskin
- Seal Dragon, Flannel
- Seal Dragon, Gariserge
- Seal Dragon, Kersey
- Seal Dragon, Rinocross
- Seal Dragon Prison Guard, Atar
- Seal Dragon Sprite, Mulciber
- Flame Star Seal Dragon Knight
- Hellfire Seal Dragon Knight
- Seal Dragon, Barathea
- Seal Dragon, Corduroy
- Seal Dragon, Grosgrain
- Seal Dragon, Hunger Hell Dragon
- Seal Dragon, Jacquard
- Hellfire Seal Dragon, Blockade Inferno
- Hellfire Seal Dragon, Weathercloth
- Seal Dragon, Blockade
- Seal Dragon, Georgette
- Seal Dragon, Seersucker
- Seal Dragon, Spike Hell Dragon
English Version Only
Due to translation from japanese version, these cards are considered a Seal Dragon in the English version, though it is unrelated to the cards above lore-wise.
- Many members of this sub-clan are named after fabrics, or have something to do with them.