How it Works
A "Success" ability only activates during your turn, when any of your rear-guard's [Power] becomes the stated number or greater (due to any method). When it does, the units possessing this ability at the same time become successful state, and they remain in successful state until end of that turn. If for any reason, your rear-guard's [Power] becomes less than the stated number before resolving "becoming successful state", then the units will not become successful state, unless it activates again.
Effect Use Timing
- "When (unit) becomes successful..." refers to when the specified unit changes from not being in successful state to being in successful state in order to be activated
- "When (unit) is successful and (event)" refers to that the specified unit must be in successful state while the "event" is occurring at the same time in order to be activated, which is checked as soon as the "event" is performed. Otherwise, it will not be activated at that moment.
- "If (unit) is successful..." which refers to whether the specified unit is in successful state at that moment after being activated.
List of Cards
- Scintillating First-year Student, Littlebelly (Success 20000)
- Watering Elephant (Stand) (Success 20000)
- Anchor Rabbit (Success 20000)
- Archaeology Junior, Cornegie (Success 20000)
- Field Glass Otter (Success 20000)
- Full-sack Squirrel (Success 20000)
- Lesser Writer (Success 20000)
- Problem Child, Greybelly (Success 20000)
- Research Student, Muflin (Success 20000)
- Tapering Beaver (Success 20000)
- Edging Condor (Success 20000)
- Ink Panda (Success 20000)
- Special Appointment Professor, Arusha (Success 25000)
- Stapler Penguin (Success 25000)
- Teacher's Cane of Affection, Bigbelly (Success 25000)
List of Support Cards
- The kanji "達成" (Tassei) can also be translated as "Achievement".