Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hi all, i recently make a GN deck on School Hunter, Leo-pald. However i cant win with it, i wonder is it my way of using or my deck construction problem, so i wan to share my deck build and ani1 can give me some advice on this deck, tks.G0(17):
Acorn Master (Starter) x1
Ruler Chameleon (Critical) x4
Triangle Cobra (Critical) x4
Fortune-bringing Cat (Draw) x4
Dictionary Goat (Heal) x4
Silver Wolf x4Cable Sheep (Perfect Guard) x3
School Hunter, Leo-pald (Main Vanguard) x4
EDIT: hi guys, i make some changes to tis GN deck. things like :
- take out the g1 tiger
- add more copy of hammsuke n flamingo and bunta.
- change my g3 hammsuke to croc
- lastly i got sick of marmoset n decided to use acorn master
and i gonna post my though on some new changes to tis deck with the set 8 cards.
- i am gonna change the flamingo to Loop-the-Loop, Duckbill for more drawing ability, one thing i realise with this deck is tht i not short of counterblasting due to my bunta heal combo which i get to heal 6 times in a fight 4 times out of 10 game i played so i decided to went ahead with more drawing power
- i am changing my geograph to Compass Lion with the power of 11k on g2, i have not test play tis yet but i find no problem in retiring every turn which i can go combo with leo-pald/g2 tiger 4k boost
- my starter will be change to Blackboard Ohm, marmoset have become a fodder for my 4k boosting jus to break the 9k magic for g2 vanguard which my opp normal ride 9k vanguard for more att. acorn got low powerand i dun usually find myself struck with no g3 to ride. so i go with this card as it like i got another duckbill on my field.